We are OPEN and here to care for your pets! Please note the following changes to our appointment policies:
- Our lobby is closed – please call(210) 653-9314 when you arrive and we will meet you at your car to bring your pet into our clinic. While you wait, make sure to have a phone charger, if needed, so that you can take our call when we’ve finished caring for your pet, to discuss your pet’s needs, and to complete payment for your pet’s procedure.
- We are available for vaccines, as these are essential care for your pet – particularly rabies, lepto, and puppy/kitten vaccinations.
- Medication refills are available as needed. Please CALL for any refills at least 4 hours ahead of time and at least 6 hours ahead of time for any Controlled Drugs.
- Tech appointments are available by appointment only.
- Our grooming services are currently closed at this time.
Thank you for your patience at this time. Your safety, and the safety of our team are very important to us.
Our mission is to preserve and enhance the bond between pets and families by optimizing animal health. We will always strive to provide high quality veterinary care in a clean, pleasant and professional environment.Meet our team
The most valuable part of our pharmacy is tht it adheres to the premier standards for serving, storage and handling of medications and products. Plus, when you buy from us, you’re keeping dollars in our community!
Wellness and Preventive Medicine
Make sure your pet stays in the best of health, trust the professionals at Community Pet Health Center for all of your animal care needs
Let us take care of your pet! Community Pet Health Center is the perfect place for your pet’s “home away from home” so you can rest assured your pet is being cared for while you are away.
You should never have to sit and worry if you think there may be a problem with your pet’s health. Bring your dog or cat in to see the experts at Community Pet Health Center and get an accurate diagnosis when you need it.